After your cruise docked to Istanbul port, on your meeting time, your guide will be waiting you in the arrival guest terminal with a sign that your booking name indicated. After he/she welcomes you and after getting on your luxury private van, your unforgetable day in Turkey stop starts.
After having approximately 15 minutes drive(according to the traffic jam depends), you reach to the historical peninsula Sultan Ahmet Square most of the important highlights located such as; Hippodrome of Constantinapole,Hagia Sophia,Underground Cistern,Topkapı Palace,Blue Mosque,Grand Bazaar…
In this tour, the sites where you are going to be guided are kindly indicated below ;
The Hippodrome of Constantinapole ; This area was being used as a square for chariot races, athletic competitions and rebellions in Byzantium Era. After, in the Ottoman Period it was used for executions as well. Nowadays, it’s known as the heart of Sultanahmet where you see the four impressive monuments located; the GERMAN FOUNTAIN OF WILHELM II, the OBELISK OF THEDOSIUS, the bronze SERPENTINE COLUMN and the COLUMN OF CONSTANTINE and also most of the important sites are located around this area that makes your day easy as well..
Topkapi Palace ; Topkapi Palace will be the place where you feel and learn the atmosphere of the life in Ottomans. Ottoman Empire was one of the largest and longest lasting Empires in history. It replaced the Byzantine Empire as the major power in the Eastern Mediterranean. The Ottoman period spanned more than 600 years and came to an end only in 1922, when it was replaced by the Turkish Republic. . Topkapi is the largest and oldest palace in the world to survive to our day. Following the conquest of the city in 1453, the young Sultan Mehmet moved the capital of the empire to Istanbul, His first palace was located in the middle of the town. The second palace, which he built in the 1470’s, was initially called the New Palace, but in recent times it came to be known as the Topkapi Palace. Topkapı is a classical example of Turkish palace architecture. It consists of tree- shaded courtyards, each serving a different purpose and opening onto one another with monumental gates. The courtyards are surrounded by functional buildings. From the time of its construction, the palace developed constantly with alterations and additions made by each sultan.
After you finish your visits in your program, the same way you drive back to port of Istanbul. Ending our services as saying goodbye to our guests with unforgetable memories and with the wishes to welcome them back again…
- Private professional tour guide, Private van with A/C and entrance fees are included.
- According to your request, we can skip some of the sights of above program.
- Pick up and drop off at port of Istanbul
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, luxury, non-smoking, private vehicle
- Private proffesional tour guide with official licence
- Enterence fees to the sites which are indicated in the tour programs
- Lunch is not included if it is not indicated in the tour program that you selected. But according to your demand, you may ask your guide to add lunch according to your timing
- If the lunch is included in the tour program that you selected, the drinks during the lunch will be extra.
- In Turkey after having a service leaving some tips is a custom like the other countries. Any tips to your guide and your driver is not included.